Saturday, June 23, 2012

If only...

This afternoon, I spent a few hours bartending at a wedding which took place at an incredible house high in the hills above Malibu. The wedding and reception were wonderful and filled with very nice, sweet people who I wish nothing but the best.

Near the end of the party, I wandered into the master bath and took this:


That would be a whirlpool tub with a view of the amazing sunset over the Pacific Ocean.

What I really wanted to do tonight was sit in that tub, filled with bubbles and getting a water jet massage while I watched the last of the sunlight fade over the ocean.

However, what I did was drive back to my tiny apartment with a tub I can't actually stretch out in and have a glass of wine.

Someday I'll have the 3.3 mil it would take to buy this view.

If only that damned lottery would come through for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks!