Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Failure and winds

On Groupon, I got a month long membership to one of the local yoga studios, so I've been going to a lot of different classes, the idea being to find one I like so when I have to start paying per class, I'll know which ones.

The one I tried today was WAY too hard for me. The instructor was very nice about my bailing 30 minutes into a 90 minute class, but I hate, hate, hate having to quit.

So to get the taste of failure out of my mouth, so to speak, I rode up PCH, the idea being to do 50 miles today.

Which I did, but it was super duper windy - a few times I was almost blown into the traffic lanes.


I'm still holding out hope that I'll be able to do the ultra century, so I'm doing hill repeats tomorrow, then a yoga class with an instructor that I like and has a class that's not too hard for me.

I'll then go swim as I'll miss Thursday's masters' swim due to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks!